Effective Date: 11/2023
1. What Information Do We Collect?
The types of information we collect include the followings:
- Contact details and basic information: The personal information you provide us such as your name, user name, user ID, address, and email address.
- Financial information: You will be required to provide Mattress and Furniture Heaven Store information regarding your credit card or another payment method. You represent yourself and justify to us that such information is correct and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument.
- Your IP address: When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address which helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you provide us with personal information to create an account, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our actions of collecting and using these data for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. The detailed purposes include:
- Enable you to access and use Mattress and Furniture Heaven Store Store.
- Deal with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services
- Process payments
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications
- Provide reporting and analytics
- Customer support
- Marketing purposes (with your consent)
3. How Is Your Information Shared?
We do not transfer your personal information in any way to any parties other than the trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information in cases when this is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights, property, or safety.
4. What Are Our Third-Party Services?
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the necessary extent to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their privacy policies concerning the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies thoroughly so you can understand how these providers handle your personal information.
In particular, certain providers are located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5. How Do We Protect Your Information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and strictly follow industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% safe, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional commonly accepted industry standards.
At Mattress and Furniture Heaven Store Store, we never share our customer’s data with a third party in any way. We use the information that you provide for specific purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing your online shopping experience, improving our store and services, and communicating with you. We always try to personalize and continually enhance your Mattress and Furniture Heaven shopping experience.
6. Where Do We Store Your Data?
The information we collect is processed at our offices and any data processing facilities operated by the third parties as mentioned above.
7. How Long Do We Store Your Data?
We use “cookies” technology to store data on your computer using the functionality of your browser. Cookies allow the website publisher to perform certain tasks like finding out whether the computer (and probably its user) has visited the site before. You can also modify your browser to prevent cookie use – but if you do this, the Service (and the Website) may not work appropriately. The information stored in the cookie is used to identify you. This enables us to operate an efficient service and to track the behavior patterns of visitors to the website.
9. How Can You Manage Or Delete Your Information?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by logging into your account settings and updating your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you log in by using Facebook, you can also delete your information by going to the part of Application and Website, then find Mattress and Furniture Heaven Store and uninstall the app. After that, you can find Mattress and Furniture Heaven Store in the uninstall tab and can send a request to delete data. In this way, you will get the code and the URL to track deletion status.
10. Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
However, in any event, by continuing to use the Website after any changes are made, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, in whole or part, you must terminate your use of the Website.
11. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can contact us at [email protected]